[cinci_dads] Re: Cancellation of Dads Night Out on 4-18-02

  • From: "Cincinnati Dads" <cincinnatidads@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cinci_dads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 13:05:13 -0400

Hey Rick,
Thanks for sticking with this!!!  I know it's tough to organize these kind of
things.  Put me down as a confirmed attendee on June 26th.  Also thanks for
putting down the deposit for the group...glad they let you reschedule for
another date.  Hope you will get a better response this time!

Talk to you soon.

Tim

Visit Cincinnati Stay at Home Dads at
www.cincinnatidads.com