[cifnmedia] Training Info

  • From: Sean & Kimberly Aaron <cifn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: CIFN LIST <cifnmedia@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 22:24:52 -0700 (PDT)

Sean I know this is short notice but did not know if you or someone from
 the
group would be interested in having a booth or stand at our Mclean
County
Firefighters Association school it will be held on July 10th & 11th here
 in
Bloomington this is one of the biggest fire schools in the state we
usually
have around 350 - 400 firefighters from all over central and southern
Illinois this is a 2 day school let me know if you are interested I think I
know someone than can get you in (me I was just elected vice president of
 the
association last week) thanks Andy

Sean A. Aaron (CIFN*1)
Central Illinois Fire Network