[cifnmedia] All list members:

  • From: Sean & Kimberly Aaron <cifn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: CIFN LIST <cifnmedia@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 08:45:13 -0800 (PST)

CIFN is joining with FireNet Chicago to help improve our coverage areas. We
will be able to receive pages from several different areas and you will be able
to choose what areas you wish to receive pages from. Those of you who have
pagers through Consolidated Paging your service will continue to be the same.
Anyone with pagers from other services, Cell phones, PDA's, email Ect. who wish
to receive this service click on the following link cifninfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NEW GROUPS

CHICAGO FIRE/EMS: FOR CHICAGO INCIDENTS ONLY

MABAS 1 FIRE: FOR FIRES, HAZ MATS, DIVES, TRT/CART INCIDENTS, AND CONSIST OF
THE FOLLOWING COUNTIES. LAKE, MCHENRY, COOK, DUPAGE, & KANE

MABAS 2 FIRE: FOR FIRES, HAZ MATS, DIVES, TRT/CART INCIDENTS, AND CONSIST OF
THE FOLLOWING COUNTIES. GRUNDY, WILL, KENDALL, & KANKAKEE

SUBURBAN EMS: IS ALL EMS INCIDENTS FROM THE MABAS 1 OR MABAS 2 GROUP

RURAL IL. GROUP: ALL OTHER IL. COUNTIES NOT LISTED ABOVE REGARDLESS OF INCIDENT
TYPE.

WISCONSIN GROUP: ALL INCIDENTS NO MATTER WHAT TYPE INCIDENT OR COUNTY

INDIANA GROUP: ALL INCIDENTS NO MATTER WHAT TYPE INCIDENT OR COUNTY.

IOWA GROUP: ALL INCIDENTS NO MATTER WHAT TYPE INCIDENT OR COUNTY.

Or you can request just to receive CIFN information to your email based device.
Just send an email to the email address below.

CIFNINFO@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sean A. Aaron (CIFN*1)
Central Illinois Fire Network
cifn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx