[CIAM-F6-Working_Group] Re: World Artistic Games - SportAccord Convention

  • From: Jiří Havel <jiri.havel@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ciam-f6-wg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 07:50:52 +0200

Dea Guy,

Such news are not supporting the atmosphere among the interested pilots and
according to my opinion it is forceing us to do new selection during 2013 or
better to say, one year before the firmly fixed term of the WArtG contest, not
sooner!

We have now much better informations about the good pilots in the interested
countries and to organize such new selection would not be problem. Hopefully
Sport Accord will finally select some other (for all more suitable) city which
would be rich enough to cover the costs of the event.

Jiri Havel

  _____