[CHS-L } Re: Caruthersville tradgedy

  • From: Jennifer Pierce <jennifersellsga@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Friends of CHS <chs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 15:56:11 -0400

Prayers for the family and friends.  Rick will be sadly missed by so many.

Jennifer and John Pierce
Class of 1968

On Thu, Jul 24, 2014 at 3:09 PM, Walter Dale <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Rick Davis, Larry's brother and newly elected mayor of Caruthersville died
> in a house fire last night just before midnight.
> His Mother, Beulah, just lost her husband of many years a few months ago.
> Pray for Larry as he travels with heavy heart and for strength for Ms.
> Beulah to get through this terrible event.
> *               Remember! *
> *Any day on this side of the grass is a* *Great Day!*
> *Steve*

Jennifer Pierce, Realtor, ABR,CDPE, SRES, e-Pro
RE/MAX Town & Country, Canton, GA
770/314-8455  cell; 770/928-4966, X-346 ofc.
888-317-5024 Fax.
http://Jennifersellsga.com <http://jennifersellsga.com/>

I am NEVER too busy for any of your referrals!