[chipwits] ChipWits 2009

  • From: "Doug Sharp" <dougsharp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <chipwits@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 21:52:37 -0600

ChipHeads,

I've decided that I can't program ChipWits any longer. My epilepsy has gotten
worse
and programming is difficult for me. So we are looking for a programmer and a
producer to take over the game: http://chipwits.com/recruiting.html

ChipWits players are programmers so we are letting you guys know first. We'd
love it
if a hardcore ChipWits player took over.

I will continue to have a hand in game design along with Mike Johnston and our
new
team. I am going to concentrate on finishing rewriting my science fiction novel
-
www.helsbet.com - and working on a personal game about my disability -
www.brainrot.wordpress.com.

Wish ChipWits luck this week in the Independent Games Festival:
http://www.igf.com/php-bin/entry2009.php?id=731

They announce finalists on the 7th.

I am going to make a few tweaks this week and upload a new build, but I will
wait
until we've got a producer and coder onboard before running any more contests.

Thanks for your patience as we continue to improve ChipWits. Stay tuned for cool
developments in 2009.

IFFEEL COFFEE T-> PICKUP,

Doug Sharp

Please let us know if you'd like to be removed from this list.

We are still in the process of moving to the email list:
//www.freelists.org/list/chipwits