[che499_design] Aeration Referneces and Presentation

  • From: Matthew Witham <matthew.witham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "che499_design@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <che499_design@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 13:50:55 +0000

Hey all,

Karp, here are some of the references I have gathered for the aeration step
that may be handy for you for detailed design. Also what time is everyone
available thursday and friday to work on the presentations? I will be going to
the other groups on thursday morning to get some ideas and how things are run
and then i am free from then on. It will probably be a good idea to get
cranking on the presentation then. Jake we will email you to let you know if we
need you to whip up some slides.

Cheers, Matt