[chapter-communicator] FW: Audubon Ranch burns...

  • From: "BIANCHI, John" <JBIANCHI@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: #Audubon Board of Directors <IMCEAEX-_O=AUDUBON_OU=NATIONAL_CN=RECIPIENTS_CN=BoardOfDirectors@xxxxxxxxxxx>,#Audubon Staff <audstaff@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 13:23:26 -0400

Dear Sam,

On behalf of the Board of Directors, thank you for sending out your
excellent and thorough press release on the wildfire that swept through the
Appleton-Whittell Research Ranch.  I hope you will convey our heartfelt
expressions of gratitude to Linda Kennedy and Federico Gonzalez for their
acts of courage which resulted in saving such important Audubon structures
as well as most of the trees.

We pray for a fresh recovery and success in replacing invasive species with
native species.

Donal

_____

From the Office of...