[chaoscope] Re: max resolution?

  • From: James Kimball <jamesstudiogallery@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 21:24:05 -0600

Hi Nicolas and Everyone,

You will most definitely see some of the stuff as soon as stop playing
around, and start applying it :-)  I promise.  I am in the middle of
moving into a new state and new job etc, so its hard to focus but I
keep pecking away at it.

That is good news on the features like more 3D modes, resolution and
gradient editor... thanks so much for listening to everyone (not
saying this cause you're doing the stuff I specifically asked for, but
rather I'm saying this cause I genuinely mean it.)

Steven brought up a good point on the window being too big for the screen.

We are all lucky you've made a cool progam like this and let us use it
and take input on it as well.

James