[chaoscope] Re: in need of a host

  • From: Zenia Nemtsova <tiellady2006@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 13:13:25 -0800 (PST)

Hello...  I just found your message and I'd like to suggest caedes.net as the
site you're asking for.  It is a community that requires becoming a member
(free) and devoting yout time to voting; however, I believe that it is worth
it.  There are lots of nice people over there.  Enjoy.

Jenny

Mitko Ivanov <pa3ym@xxxxxx> wrote:
hi guys

it seems this mailing list went into one of its states of silence once again,
so I'll try to break this silence for a moment here :)

i'm happy to tell you that I've made some quite nice compositions based on
chascope renders, and I would be even happier if I was able to show them to you
for some comments or deserved criticism. so here comes my question: i need some
good place where I can upload the images and will be very grateful if someone
points me to one ;) (not a question really, is it :)

TIA

Mitko