[chaoscope] Re: Web site image contest

  • From: Chaoscope <chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 22:35:22 +0000

Hi Kaze, hello all,

hey, contest ^ .^ fun stuff
theres contests going on at chaoscopers.deviantart near constantly now too ^ .^
and our membership is almost to 40 people! :D

Hey, that's a shameless plug! Alright, so was mine about the web site contest... :-) Speaking of which, congratulations to Anna and Gerson!

we forgive you for being slow!
do you still have the beta version with the color active even while values are changing?
if so, could i lay paws on it and play around some?

Answers are yes and no : I still have it but I quickly realised that the new preview beta was very unstable and there's still a lot of work needed to be done. I will distribute it again once I'm happy with it.

Nicolas Desprez