[chaoscope] Re: Unrendered Animations

  • From: carl cepurneek <cepurneek@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 22:03:50 +0000 (GMT)

Terry,

Some time ago I did a short clip 'after chegall', but this was pre Chaoscope. I
wrote the program (using BBC BASIC for Window) for the 2D form and coloring of
the individual frames and then did some post processing of the clip in Magix
MEP. [http://www.zippyvideos.com/1259044453790716/test2/]

I've been experimenting with Chaoscope, or more specifically using
Ani4Chaoscope. I like what can be done (thrilled!) but so often, despite having
SO carefully moved sliders to pick great starts and finishes, end up with a
frame sequences with great gaps showing only a few dots or a single line.

Nicolas,

Loved your animation example, thanks. Is there a way to capture as video other
than using some sort of repetitive screen grabbing utility? I've tried a few
but they are more suited to recording mouse movements and window dragging for
training videos -- no where near the speed to match your animation.

Regards,
cpc

All New Yahoo! Mail – Tired of unwanted email come-ons? Let our SpamGuard
protect you. http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html