[chaoscope] Re: Strange Attractor sculptures shop open!

  • From: "Peter Jansen" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 16:01:05 +0100

Hi Sven, Christian, Hello everyone,

Thanks for your feedback about the site,

I updated the site with the renderings done in Chaoscope,
solid mode and default settings, for anyone who like
to look into the .csproj files they can be found here on the site:

info--download

about the paper models, I know it was a way to do (LOM techniek)
but I think with these shapes(and size) it will not be possible and if, I don't think
they will be more relative less expensive...

www.strangeattractors.eu

regards

Peter.