[chaoscope] Re: Set Background Color

  • From: "valettajho stamps" <valettajho@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 10:16:29 -0500

Thanks Sylvia -

I appreciate the welcome.  I am dedicated to learning from you all. Your
great!!
Sylvia, I am amazed with your work, ideas, and knowledge, as I am with
everyones.
Thanks. I'll keep up as best I can.

Valettajho

On 8/7/06, Sylvie Gallet <sylvie.gallet@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Valettajho,

>> I have been an avid reader of  your letters,  and have learned much
>> from you all about the Chao program.  I am an abstract artist,  my
>> favorite being sculpture, but also do paintings from my mind-scape.  I
>> begin playing with Chaoscope and now am serious with it to the point
>> of addiction (Love it!!).

  Welcome to this list and have fun with Chaoscope!

  François already answered all your questions :-)

  Cheers,

        - Sylvie