[chaoscope] Re: My Renderings...

  • From: weeping moon <weepingmoongraphics@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 00:20:21 -0700 (PDT)

I used Chaoscope to make the wings in this image, Once I made the form in
Chaoscope, I then took the image into Bryce and using the terrain editor, I
made them into an object, they worked perfect for torn wings as per the name of
this image which is "Yearning To Fly Again"

My Renderosity username is SilentBlue..

Here is the link to the image..

http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=944242&Start=1&Artist=SilentBlue&ByArtist=Yes

pussycat <lacey_rose59@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Chaoscopers,
   I just thought I'd share with you my renderings. I'm wondering what everyone
else does with this program. I do enjoy playing with this alot.   I altered
some by layering them and stacking a few collages with the Picasa/Hello blogger
up-loader. I hope you enjoy them, the URL is :
http://whatsafrigginblog.blogspot.com/
                                                                     lacey

You cannot shake hands with a clenched fist.
           -- Indira Gandhi

http://mail.yahoo.com

Yahoo! Mail