[chaoscope] Lorenz Attractor + Architecture

  • From: Ri <riwilliamson.sc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 12:41:11 +1200

Hi there,

I am an architecture student and have just seen your site and read about the
3D rendering program.
I am interested in applying the Lorenz Attractor to an architecture design
project I am working on,
whereby I would like to generate a form (to be worked up into architecture)
from an existing
building on site. So I was wondering if it would be possible to generate a
3D form
from the co-ordinates of the perimeter line of a building?

Can you let me know your thoughts on this, and how I might go about working
this out please?
I can send you more info/diagrams etc.

Best Regards,

Ri Williamson.