[chaoscope] Hey everyone *

  • From: "valettajho stamps" <valettajho@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 12:13:37 -0500

Hey everyone -

I was wondering what has happened to Grumps?  Have we not
heard from him in a while? Also I have a site called Unique
Visualities, which I have closed down to redo. I previously had
my art work on it, along with work of others. I am excited that
now I am going to have some of my Chaoscope on there. I have
come up with some good things recently, thanks to you all for
your knowledge that I study. I have downloaded just about
everything that you all have suggested. fun stuff. Take care all.

Valettajho