[chaoscope] Development Update: new version of CSP available

  • From: Nicolas Desprez <freelists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 21:27:30 +0100

Hi all,

I've just uploaded a new version of CSP. If you look at the DLL properties you'll that the version went from 0.3.5.1 to 0.3.5.2.

The archive is also relatively bigger, because both the EXE and the DLL *should* be standalone, so no more errors if you haven't got Microsoft C++ redistributable DLLs installed.

I haven't fixed the "space in name file" issue, but I guess the workaround is quite straight forward.

Also I've set the iteration counter to 64 bits, so you should be able to go crazy with the render quality. :-)

The link is the same as before:

http://www.chaoscope.org/download/csp_0_3_5_win32.zip

Let me know how it goes!

Regards,