[chaoscope] Re: Angel wing, my first day with chaoscope

  • From: "Marjolein and Charles Lips" <familylips@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 03:10:48 +1200

Very well done, lovely and effective angle on that Chaotic Flow attractor.
Looking over your parameters, just two tips that you may not have discovered yet: For maximum resolution and sharpness, iterations should always be maxed out for the final render: just add a bunch of zeros and Chaoscope will revert to the maximum possible, which is 4294967295 in the current version of ChaoScope (Nicolas has promised he would remove that limit in the next version of ChaoScope, which we are all awaiting with bated breath). The other tip is not to forget the 'Magic Button' of Ctrl+r which will randomly change number, angles and colouring of the lighting. Great fun!

I don't presume to improve on your original image, but I included a variation demonstrating the above points.
We're looking forward to more of your work!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Laurent Laborde" <kerdezixe@xxxxxxxxx>