[chaoscope] Re: About the manual

  • From: Jörg-Michael Weber <weber.joerg-michael@xxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 17:32:12 +0200

Hello!

I am German and I'll find it very good!
Thanks!

Christian Weiß schrieb:

Hello All,

I don't know if there are much german chaoscope users out there (I do my very best to let the number of german users grow up) but maybe if there are they could find the following tutorials helpfull:

http://www.3dspots.de/downloads/tutorials/Chaoscope_GetStartet.pdf

http://www.3dspots.de/downloads/tutorials/Chaoscope_EigeneFarbverlaeufe.pdf

http://www.3dspots.de/downloads/tutorials/Chaoscope_TransparentBG.pdf

You are welcome to visit my homepage.
Have a nice weekend

Christian
http://www.3dspots.de

Martin van den Berg schrieb:

Hello Everybody

Back to the Manual

For those who would be interested, I designed a very simple animated manual
in GIF mode format that can be download at :

http://theblueplanet.ifrance.com/Turbodemo/Tut%20Chaos%20OK.gif

There is also a PDF version at http://theblueplanet.ifrance.com/Turbodemo/TUTchaos.pdf

Sorry for English speakers but it is in English so far
Have a nice day !
Martin

Martin P. van den Berg
Distribution COSMED & BTS France-Belgique-Luxembourg Tél : +32 10 40 16 74
Fax : +32 10 41 77 86 Email : delta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Epreuve d'effort, tapis, ergocycles, analyse 3D du mouvement, etc ..
Découvrez toute notre gamme de produits sur : www.delta-medical.be
Nouveau : EMG 12 voies portable WIFI mesure de la D.E.R.
Pour votre sécurité, tous nos mails sont automatiquement vérifiés par Norton
AntiVirus 2004. Néanmoins si vous recevez un message suspect , soyez gentils
de nous en avertir.
For your security, all our emails are scanned with the latest version of
Norton AntiVirus. However, please advise us if a virused message is
forwarded to you under our name.