[cet-compsciz-2005] Wedding Invitation

  • From: Priya Anna Mani <priyaannamani@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Thu, 14 May 2015 01:35:29 -0400

Dear All,

With immense pleasure I would like to invite you (with family) to grace the
celebration of my marriage with *Bobin Mathew John *:-) The dates are as
follows:

Engagement: *May 30*, Kottackattu Convention Centre, Nalanchira,
Trivandrum, Kerala
Wedding: *June 6*, Green Valley Convention Centre, Adoor, Kerala

You are cordially invited to both the occasions. Please find attached the
invitation and please consider this as a personal invitation.

---------------
Here's a little story: I first met Bobin in 2011 when I visited UK for my
Master's project. Bobin was part of the church I attended there. My visa
processing for that trip wasn't easy (had it rejected twice before I
finally got it). I did pray much about it that time and had got a promise
verse "The Lord will do wonders among you" (The Bible, Josh 3:5) . Several
years later, we again met on a matrimony site this year (believe me this
is an arranged marriage, haha) and I got the same promise verse once again
this year! Really wonderful way God made this happen :-)

Regards,
Priya