[centerville_pta] PTA Announcements

  • From: Centerville PTA Secretary <tina.marcel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: centerville_pta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 10:42:14 -0400

Hello CES Parents,

If you and your family have a free evening tonight, please come join us at the PTA Games & Craft Night from 7:00pm to 8:30 pm.

Also, the PTA wants to thank all the volunteers that help make our Star Spangled Celebration a success.  We want to give a big "Thank You" to Lee Ann Janaskie and Natalie Gibson for doing a great job coordinating the event.  We also want to extend a great "thank you" to Susan Welch for coordinating the Silent Auction for the Classroom Baskets.

Great Job CES! :-)