[Celestial Prime] New CPJ! - Please forward to your crews

  • From: Lyryn Cate <admiralcate@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: celestialprime@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 09:53:01 -0800

The latest addition of the Celestial Prime Journal is posted!
 We're all very excited to bring to you this month's issue and I wanted to
take a moment to thank all the contributors. Thank you to all the captains
for submitting Alliance Reports to be published. Thanks to all those who
contributed articles. And a special thanks to Kyle Pierce for actually
getting the site up and running. We couldn't have had anything published if
it weren't for his staying up until 3 am most nights putting this all
together at my bequest. And changing it repeatedly. ::grins::
 We hope you enjoy!
 ~ Admiral Cate
 P.S. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated! Email any questions,
comments, or concerns to admiralcate@xxxxxxxxx