[VG news] Vintage Gardeners 12/9 luncheon

  • From: Pat Erler <patnyaz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ccnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 14:08:52 -0700

** Our Motto: **
Last day to get your ticket ($25) for our Holiday luncheon held at the
beautiful Arizona Inn is December 5th at 5pm.
Our delicious menu will include:  Oven roaster tomato soup, Cobb salad
w/romaine lettuce, grilled chicken, bacon, blue cheese, tomato, egg,
avocado with an avocado vinegarette dressing.  Dessert - Creme brule,
coffee or tea
Tickets available at the Village Center.  If you need a ride, meet at the
village center no later than 10:30am December 9th.
Questions - call Pat 572-9844

** VG Greetings **