[catch22] Catch22 Tutorials - Neatpad#10 now online

  • From: "James Brown" <james@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <catch22@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 12:59:02 -0000

Hi,
I have just this minute posted part#10 of the Neatpad tutorial series:

"Transparent Text and Selection Highlighting"

Parts#11 and #12 will be coming very soon - I have almost finished writing the
tutorials for these parts and just have a few tweaks to make to the sourcecode.
Hopefully these parts will be online over the weekend.

cheers,

James
www.catch22.net
Free Win32 Software, Sourcecode and Tutorials