[cas_announce] Re: Submissions to May Messenger

  • From: Craig Niemi <craig_niemi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cas_announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 20:16:37 -0700 (PDT)

  Public Stargaze

  "Moonlight" at the Cincinnati Astronomical Society
  Saturday May 26th
  8-10pm
  CAS member and official "Lunatic" John Ventre will be our presenter.
Volunteers are always needed and we welcome your help no matter your experience
with the club's telescopes of public events.

Jun Lao <appulse2000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  It's that time again. Pls. submit your observing
reports, announcements, reviews, images, etc. for next
month's Messenger by April 30.

Am looking especially for reports and/or images of
Comets Encke and Lovejoy, Venus/Pleiades/Moon/Saturn
conjunctions, among others.

Jeff/Ken, can you send me pics from the Astronomy Day
and Annual Banquet celebrations?

Thanks,

Jun