[cas_announce] CAS Public Stargaze Saturday May 26th

  • From: Craig Niemi <craig_niemi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Announce CAS <cas_announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 06:14:31 -0700 (PDT)

Calling all Lunatics!

  CAS will be holding it's next public stargaze and lecture this Saturday May
26th.
  All CAS members are welcome to lend a hand as a volunteer or come out for the
lecture and viewing. Or both, which is how it usually works.

  8:00pm   We'll open for tours, activities, general Q&A.
  8:30pm   John Ventre will be our presenter.
  Viewing of Venus, Saturn, and of course the Moon, follows.

  Attached is a flyer to distribute wherever you think it will get the most
attention.

  Let's hope the weather has finally broken and the moon will shine down on us.
  Craig