[cas_announce] April 4th CAS Headquarters Stargaze canceled

  • From: Craig Niemi <craig_niemi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Announce CAS_ <cas_announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 10:15:08 -0700 (PDT)

The proposed public stargaze this Saturday at CAS has been postponed.
We'll be looking at the calendar for IYA 2009 events at the headquarters.

We were late getting notice to everyone and we forgot that Mike Smith already
has a scout group scheduled. There is also a public stargaze at Keehner Park in
West Chester also.

If you'd still like to come out an lend Mike a hand that would be great.

Sorry for the confusion,

Craig