<CT> Windows Title Bar going off screen

  • From: Matt Bahls <downloader5@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 15:30:21 -0600

You might remember a while ago that I talked about a kid that I sit for
occassionally had a computer that she had bought from her school that
didn't have DOS on it.  Well, I have been trying to help her out by
reinstalling Windows (I think I have to put in a new 3 1/2 drive first
since hers doesn't seem to want to work.).  But a problem that she has
been having is that sometimes the windows move so that the title bar and
all the menus are above the screen so that it is hard to do anything.
She moves the mouse around some more and eventually it comes back.  Has
anybody ever seen anything like this?  Will reinstalling Windows help?

Thanks,
Matt