<CT> WIN 98 SE RUNNING CALMIRA

  • From: "justin johnson" <itfcsite@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2000 13:39:38 GMT

HI all

sorry i haven't contributed lately , i bought a second hand 200mhz pentium with 32mb of ram and windows 98 for £50 and have been searching the web (for hours) for a bios update so i can slam a dvd drive and a 30gb hard disk in.

Anyway onto Calmira , i have a cousin that is always coming around to use my machine and messing it up so guess what i done , stuck calmira in the shell and had the gogon box for not letting people in without a username and password and guess what , it is 100% secure , one thing microsoft still haven't achived. And makes windows work a lot faster , i can get to the normal my computer with the control panel shortuct and my machine runs a lot faster. Maybe Erwin and you other guys could work on some more software but for windows 95/98 and Calmira like shells , just a thought.

also one of you told mehow to get a opera regeistration without paying , would that person contact me again please.

Cheers , sorry to hear about your machine erwin !!

Justin