<CT> The Annual Nag

  • From: "Reid Solberg" <reids@xxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 22:41:41 -0600 (CST)

Seems to me I was writing a message with similar intent at about the same
time last year.  It's sad to see  the decline of such a successful project
as Calmira.  For some reason, I was convinced that a website redesign
would bring the life back to the project.  While I can see the short
sightedness in that, wouldn't it be nice to have a more current News page
on the website?    The recent post about Calmira being featured on the
Toastytech GUI page would be perfect for such a current looking article or
message.  I can see the hypocracy in this statement. (don't even try to
find my website nowadays)  Just my two bits worth.

Reid