<CT> T4600C laptop help PLEASE!!!!

  • From: BEN09880@xxxxxxx
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 12:47:38 EDT

hey everyone, I just got a new laptop (new to me)
It's a Toshiba T4600C.

I can't find drivers, support or diddly online.
Only thing I did find out was that the UK still has access to these laptops.
Sooo... I was kinda wondering if anyone overseas had any information or maybe
even ~!gasp!~ a link to where I can download the diagnostics, bios, drivers,
the whole shlebang?

Any help would be appreciated....
Here's what I got now...
Special Toshiba edition Windows 3.11 ~doesn't do enhanced mode, missing files~
Special Toshiba edition DOS6.22 ~missing a few standard DOS files~

That's it!  And those are already installed... can't find any zip files with
replacements or anything....  I really want to try to use the special edition
of the software as well, it includes battery meter, socket services, etc that
I believe I will need to reinstall.

TIA,
Benj