<CT> Searching VistaPro for Dos!!

  • From: Gaby.Chaudry@xxxxxxxxxxx (Gaby Chaudry)
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 13:10:58 +0200

Hi Mike!

> I'm searching for a landscape creator called vista pro, it was a great
> proramm (I just had the shareware), I'm searchin or a couple o month for
> it in the web, does anyone of you has aclue where i can download it??
> Even the shareware would be enough or me! But I can't find ANY page that
> offeres me a download option!

I've got the program here, but it's neither shareware nor freeware. And
I'm afraid the legal status didn't change since the time I bought it....

Anyway, I'll think it over whether I will ever use it in the future and if
not, perhaps we can make a deal :-)

Bye, Gaby

---
The light at the end of a tunnel is always
the headlamp of an oncoming train! (Murphy)