<CT> Re: wmv files

  • From: "Teorias" <teorias@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 01:29:25 -0000

WMV is the standard windows media format, but it is only used and supported
by microsoft apps, some othr apps around allow you to encode media in WMV
but do not let you see it, the first official app. to support WMV is windows
media player 7 now in versin nº7.00.00.1958 you can download it here
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/en/default.asp