<CT> Re: win3.1 spreadsheet

  • From: Fran Bott <bay_fishlady@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 10:46:06 -0800 (PST)

I use Win 98 on a daily basis, but I still have my DOS and Win 3.1 machine
that I still use. I understand about having to conserve on space.

Here is a freeware spreadsheet Sphygmic Spreadsheet, that is only a 918K
download and is a full feature spreadsheet that is Excel 4 compatable and
you can do charts and graphs. Try this at:

http://www.sphygmic.com/sssheet.htm

Hope this helps,

BayLady