<CT> Re: calmira.ini setting for program group icon?

  • From: Erwin Dokter <edokter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 19:37:08 +0100

Stephan Grossklass wrote:

> Is there a calmira.ini setting (in [icons]) for the 16x16 icon for
> program groups in the start menu? That would be really nice, since I'd
> like to use another default icon (the 256 color icon from Win98, to be
> exact), and although I could assign the icon by hand for each program
> group, it would be a lot of work. If this setting is not implemented
> yet, it would be a nice idea for the next version of Calmira ;).

Hi Stephan,

This is already implemented (from the beginning even). Look in the help
file under Advanced Features, Customizing your bitmaps. There you'll see
what bitmaps, including the default start menu bitmap, you can change by
simply placing an edited version in your Calmira directory.

The help file can be so helpfull :)

-- Erwin Dokter
   mailto:edokter@xxxxxxx
   http://members.home.nl/edokter