<CT> Re: calmira_tips Digest V2 #163

  • From: GLENNRPH@xxxxxxx
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2001 15:09:27 EDT

Hi Folks!

Regarding InoculateIT PE, yes, CAI has discontinued the distribution of the
software itself, but, good news!  They are still providing free updates to
the definiton files!  The last version produced is version 5.2. (If you would
like to give this a try, write me off-list, as I will have to get to my Win95
box and see if I still have the link to the install file on my site, or can
get it!)

As for Anyware, no updates/upgrades have or will be produced.  The software
was sold to another company, and promply discontinued.  It did work well in
its day.

F-Prot version 3.10C for DOS has just been released (9/7/2001)...still free
for personal use, and will even handle long file names when ran in a DOS box
under Windows 9X!

See everyone later!
Glenn