<CT> Re: calmira_tips Digest V2 #145 / Re: Anyone out there?

  • From: Bob Groves <bobgroves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 19:23:44 +0000

At 17/08/2001 20:06:00, you wrote:

>> From: GLENNRPH@xxxxxxx
>> Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 13:24:55 EDT
>> Subject: <CT> Re: calmira_tips Digest V2 #145
>>
>> Yep, the list has been quiet the past week or so.  Don't know=
 about others,
>> but for myself I've been busy getting my kids ready for "back=
 to school".

>Personally, I'm finished with school now, and I'm going to study=
 at the
>local university soon (the army didn't want me - no wonder with=
 my
>vision of 20%...).

What are you studying Stephan?
(Yes... I think most of us have been on holiday/vacation.. I've=
 just
got back from Ireland).

>> Also, the temperature has been above "normal", quite hot in=
 fact, over 100
>> degrees Farenheit for some 3 or 4 weeks.
>
>It has also been pretty warm here - we had up to 32=B0C here a few=
 days
>ago, but today it's a bit cooler due to the rain we had this=
 night.

>> But, that's summer in Oklahoma,

Wow. We've been lucky to get over 22 here in the northern UK,=
 though London
has had 25/26 at times. Ireland has had occasional heavy rain.

(... and this is the end of the weather forecast).

>All in all, I got three mails from people who were infected with=
 SirCam.
>BTW people would be a lot safer if they weren't using Outlook=
 Express -
>Netscape, for example, does not hide document extensions.

.. which is why I have religiously stuck to Foxmail over
the years, even in the transition to Win ME.
--
Bob Groves

'Riot: A popular entertainment given to the military by
innocent bystanders.'(Ambrose Bierce)