<CT> Re: New Calmira Setup Installer underway

  • From: Bob Groves <bobgroves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 16:32:30 +0000

At 19/04/2002 2.51.00 PM, you wrote:

>Hi gang,
>
>I have been playing with Inno Setup, and customized it for a new look. I
>will be posting the Installer soon (for testing purposes), which will
>install the full Calmira II 3.25 program.
>
>I should have done this a looooong time ago...
>
>http://members.home.nl/edokter/setup.gif

Just a quick line to say 'bravo' to Erwin, as usual,
for his outstanding work, and to say 'I'm still around
even if just lurking'

By the way Erwin... where in Netherlands do you
come from? My wife and I just recently took a quick trip
over to Amsterdam... loved the place :)
--
Bob Groves

'The difficulty lies, not in the new ideas, but in escaping the old
ones, which ramify, for those brought up as most of us have been,
into every corner of our minds.' (John Maynard Keynes)