<CT> Re: Mitac Note 4022

  • From: Jason Bees <jason.bees@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2001 21:24:49 +0000

Michael,

I have a laptop with the very same graphics chip, and had the same
problems. There are a few *.inf files in the archive you downloaded
(W31323VL.exe). IIRC what you need to do is open then up and rename the one
that installs drivers for your chip to oemsetup.inf, and then install it
using Windows Setup.

HTH,
Jason