<CT> Odd behaiviour now on Listar?

  • From: Pete <firststep@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 03:28:43 +0100

Help!!!

Is this list anti european characters ;o)...

Coming back in the digest I get the following corruptions specifically
in the mailings I have posted.

>of=20

Which I assume is end of line marker

>At =A34.99 per mag and CD

Where '=A3' has replaced the English pound character..

Does anyone else see these errors?

Any suggestions (I am using Forte' Agent as my mailer with default
us-ascii character sets)??

Also when replying to the whole of a digest Agent now only selects
part of the digest and not all...

Firstly.. Out of interest can someone tell me how this has been set...
eg what item sets this in the header?

Secondly... this is annoying as I often press reply the heavily snip
out what is not needed... this auto-limit means I have to select all
or do multi cut n paste :o((

regards

Pete