<CT> New house party

  • From: "Mario Pignata" <m.pignata@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 21:45:19 +0200

Hello folks,

nice move so far. May I join in with a few bottles of Barolo and spaghetti
carbonara? And pizza, of course. BTW what's that story about pizza being
original american food? When I was in England a girl-friend of mine had very
strong opinions about that!  :-)

Enough for the OT. What I really wanted to check out is about mime, because
we really use a lot of them accented vowels and that kind of stuff around
here. I usually have it set it on always and nobody complained so far. Of
course I could turn it off on a message basis or set up a new ID for the list
if
you think it would be better. Is this message causing visualization problems,
anybody?

Ciao,

--mp