<CT> Applet Bar Pop Up Hints

  • From: "Barry J. Higginbottom" <barryh@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 15:12:34

Erwin

A while ago I mailed you about a minor thing with popup hints not
disappearing when the pointer was moved vertically off the applet tray icon
onto the desktop. Moving the pointer to the left or right cleared the
popup. At the time you suggested it was a fault with the video driver, fair
enough.

However, I have now discovered that if I check "Display full window
captions as button hints" then everything works fine. I normally don't have
this option selected.

Sooo, is it the video card (Matrox Millenium II) after all, or maybe a
little buglet??

I can repeat everytime just by switching window captions on and off.

Barry.