<CT> A whole new direction for Calmira?

  • From: "Brian L. Johnson" <blj8@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: Calmira_Tips <calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 15:25:31 -0700 (MST)

Hello all :)

I just got a VERY interesting email from a fellow who is working on an
alternative operating system called the ReactOS, which is intended to be
a free/GPL clone of Windows NT 4.0

I think it's rather neat and interesting that the ROS team is interested
in incorporating Calmira; personally I have no problem with it as long
as the product into which it is incorporated is licensed as GPL :)

What do you all think?

BTW, the ROS site is at http://www.reactos.com

Happy computing with Calmira! www.calmira.org
Brian L. Johnson,  owner/admin/webmaster, etc
Visit  YOUR  Calmira site  at www.calmira.org