News: Game Design Document

  • From: list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 19:53:00 -0000

Members,

I have just completed the Game Design Document for The Polaris Project. This
document contains all the information that we need to create the game. It
includes information on the history, story, characters, weapons, locations,
levels and more!

It has been distributed among the developers which allows us to start
development on the game soon. We will be discussing it over the next day or
so and then finalise it. Once done, we will then begin production on the
game.

Therefore, we will be able to released additional information on the
website. I have also been informed that Anthony has almost completed some of
the concept are and that will also be posted on the website, so keep
checking the news and 'The Game' section.

As always, members of the Community and the Mailing List are informed of
this news first!

---------
Callisto Interactive Mailing List
www.callistointeractive.co.uk

You may unsubscribe at any time by sending an e-mail to
list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with the subject unsubscribe.

For more information, visit the Mailing List section of our website.