Announcement: Site/Forums

  • From: list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 19:09:59 -0000

Members

For the past hour or so, the Callisto website has been offline whilst I tried
out the new system and set it up. I am please to say that I am in the process
of re-enabling everything so you can now browse the site and forums again.

You will notice that the forums have changed. We are now using phpBB as our
forum software. I have added all the old accounts to the new system so you can
log in with the same username and password as you had before. All you need to
do is update your profile - oh yes, and post!

I hope you like the new changes, I will be adding to the forums over the next
few days with new features, and changing the colour scheme to fit into our main
website!

Have fun!
---------
Callisto Interactive Mailing List
www.callistointeractive.co.uk

You may unsubscribe at any time by sending an e-mail to
list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with the subject unsubscribe.

For more information, visit the Mailing List section of our website.