[calibrebooks] Proms Guide

  • From: "Wendy Sharpe" <w.sharpe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Calibre'" <calibrebooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2014 16:14:19 +0100

I know this is rather off topic, but I thought I should let you all know
that RNIB do have the Proms Guide in Braille and on CD.  If you go to the
shop site you won't find it, and I was getting rather disappointed thinking
they weren't providing it this year.  Today I phoned the helpline, and was
told that things like publications aren't on the shop site yet.  The
friendly gentleman found it for me and I have now ordered it.  I hope that
helps anyone who wants to buy it.  Only £6.50 for both parts, articles and
full concert listings.

Wendy

To leave the list, send a message to: calibrebooks-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with Unsubscribe as the Subject.