[cad-linux] Fwd: VariCAD Summer Promotion

  • From: phrostie <pfrostie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 18:23:28 +0200

Dear Mr. Keith Frost,

We would like to inform you about a summer promotion we have just launched.

If you purchase a new license of VariCAD before August 15, you will get it
 with a One-Year Free Upgrade/Support!! ... Please visit
 http://www.varicad.com .

You will be able to upgrade for free to new versions bringing new features
 and improvements within the next year.

If you have any questions or need further information, please contact us.
Thank you.

Sincerely,

Marek Dedecius
VariCAD, International Sales

info at varicad.com
http://www.varicad.com
tel. +420 482 713 301, +420 606 605 356
fax. +420 482 713 302
Designing Has Never Been Easier!!!

You can confuse some of the people all of the time.
You can confuse all of the people some of the time.
It's setting them straight that is hell.