[cad-linux] Fwd: New VariCAD v.8.2 Just Released

  • From: keith frost <pfrostie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 11:01:16 -0700 (PDT)

Note: forwarded message attached.

=====
phrostie
Oh I have slipped the surly bonds of DOS
//www.freelists.org/webpage/cad-linux

http://health.yahoo.com

Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 18:55:38 +0200
From: Marek Dedecius <support@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: New VariCAD v.8.2 Just Released
To: Keith Frost <pfrostie@xxxxxxxxx>

Dear Mr. Keith Frost,

VariCAD is proud to announce the release of a new version of VariCAD 8.2 for =
both Windows and Linux operating systems.

*** New VariCAD 8.2.  ***

The compact package for Windows and Linux includes new extended libraries of =
mechanical parts (ANSI, DIN) and other enhancements.

Feel free to find out new features and improvements by downloading the latest =
release from http://www.varicad.com/en/download.php .

Both versions of VariCAD v.8.2 are available as "fully loaded" 3D/2D CAD =
packages for an attractive price of only US$ 399,-!!! Also, there is a one-year
=
free upgrade being offered with every license of VariCAD. =20

*** Upgrade to VariCAD v.8.2 ***

a) Those who have their one-year upgrade valid can upgrade to v.8.2 simply by =
downloading the latest release from our website.

b) The other users can upgrade to v.8.2 by purchasing "one-year upgrade" for =
only US$ 99.- . To do so, please visit our on-line store at =
http://www.varicad.com .

(Note: For one-year upgrade purchase it is necessary to log in, so that this =
item can be selected. If you have forgotten your username or password, please =
contact us at support@xxxxxxxxxxx .)

***

Sincerely,

Marek Dedecius
VariCAD - International Sales

support@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.varicad.com
tel. +420 48 2713 301, +420 606 605356
fax. +420 48 2713 302
Designing Has Never Been Easier!!!=20

***
If you do not want to receieve any more information from VariCAD, please send a
=
blank email at remove@xxxxxxxxxxx .
***