[cad-linux] CAD Newbie,

  • From: David Palmer <Katipo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 07 Apr 2002 15:38:20 +0800

Hello,

I've just installed my first two linux systems, and I'm looking around
for a CAD programme that is capable of turning out drawings of the
internal plans/elevations of commercial bakeries, for forwarding to
local authorities for preconstruction approval.
Linux based of course, and also something that is preferably not to
complex, as I am a Pastrychef/Baker, and not a draftsman/architect. 2D
would be sufficient to the purpose, but I wouldn't say no to 3D as I
would like to employ that a little further down the track.
I am running Lycoris (Redmond Linux) and Libranet V2.0, and I am in the
throes of developing a small consultancy.

Regards and thanks,

David.